Messi Makes Big Claim On Barca Future

ลิ้ ง sbo FC Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi, who will play against Mamelodi Sundowns on Wednesday evening, has made a big claim about his future with the Spanish giants.Since breaking into the Blaugrana's first team in 2005, there have been a few times when his future at Barca seemed uncertain.

Over the years, teams such Inter Milan, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United have been linked with the star, but ลิ้ ง sbo the chances of him leaving for any of those sides always appeared unlikely.Now, in a recent interview, Messi has claimed he does not feel there is anywhere better than Barca for him."I'm not tempted to leave Barca, there is nowhere better than Barca. If I wasn't here I wouldn't be anywhere," he told TyC Sports.

"It's the best team in the world, the best city in the world, my children already have their friends. I do not need change."I fight to win everything, I do not need to go anywhere else to prove anything."I do not like seeing myself playing in old games, but I have incorporated a lot of new things into my way of playing.

"I feel good and fast, but when you're ลิ้ ง sbo young you do it 500 times a game and today you select the games more."Barcelona will take on Sundowns in the Nelson Mandela Centenary Cup on Wednesday, and manager Ernesto Valverde is likely to make a lot of changes to his first team.The Argentine has been in superb form all season for Barca, scoring 45 times and assisting a further 18 strikes in 53 games.